- NationCMS – A custom object oriented content management system that I wrote in PHP. It is loosely named “NationCMS” because that is the name of the site I wrote it for. It was written to work with MySQL and use Apache’s mod_rewrite moddule for short URLs. It was my first attempt towards a more “Web 2.0″ site and included the following features:
- Object Oriented codebase
- Themed template engine with custom 404 and 403 error pages.
- Blog w/ RSS feed
- User profiles
- Photo & video uploading and hosting
- Full administrative backend with user access controls
- Script implementation
- Short URLs using Apache’s mod_rewrite module
- All forms have input validation and MySQL insert filters
- Usage and error logging
- Geeklog plugin installation and migration assistant – A web-based migration and plugin installer for Geeklog written during the 2008 Google Summer of Code.
- Geeklog installation wizard – A web-based installer for Geeklog written during the 2007 Google Summer of Code.
- Share This ++ – A modified version of Alex King’s Share This WordPress plugin. This version allows you to specify which sharing option to display by default and in which order.
- PHP image resizing class example – A simple PHP image resizing class example that can be implemented with your CMS.
- PHP MySQL class example – A simple PHP 4.2 MySQL class example that can be implemented with your CMS.
- PHP email class example – A simple PHP 5 email class example that can be implemented with your CMS.
- PHP login class example – A simple PHP 4.2 user login class example that can be implemented with your CMS.
- Newest LiveJournal Images – A simple PHP script that displays the newest photos posted by LiveJournal users to their blogs.
- Facebook Status updater – A simple Perl script to update your Facebook profile status from the shell.
Mac OS X Dashboard Widgets
- HP LaserJet 4350 – I work in a college environment and need to regularly monitor the printers in our computer labs. I wrote this widget to automatically display the printer’s status and supply/paper levels.
- Audiworld Search – Since the Audiworld forum search function is broken, this widget uses Google’s “site:” function to search right from your desktop.
I’m a die hard Adium user and love that you can write scripts for it. I’ve written several over the years to do random things.
- XKCD Alt Text Quotes. Displays quotes from the alt text embedded in each of the XKCD comics up until September 27, 2008 (about 480 quotes). One randomly selected word in each quote is a link to the original comic.
- Zippy The Pinhead Quotes. Displays a random Zippy The Pinhead quote.
Full list at Adium Xtras.